Greetings to all you lovely people! We thought it was about time to check in with you - so much has been happening and so many exciting plans are in the works! Read on for all the news and happenings at Ventana...
Well, our lucky little creative collective has had a bit of attention lately! A fantastic write up in the April issue of KiaOra inflight magazine. The article praised South Wairarapa for its diversity and uniqueness, the region was presented as the ideal spot to travel - and right in the middle some lovely positive words were said about Ventana! You can read the full magazine and article on the KiaOra App. We were also mentioned in Auckland Lifestyle Magazine Verve along with more fantastic praise of Martinborough, seems as though our little town really is getting the attention it deserves this year! You can read Verve's article here. Ventana has also been plugged in various other publications including the Wellington Watercolour Newsletter, The Wairarapa Journal and various online blogs. We are humbled and ever so grateful for all the positive press and feedback.
New at Ventana
If you've been in lately you will have noticed many a new item in the shop. Books, winter wool items and one we are very excited about - brand new Zoe and Morgan jewellery! Their new collection Palace of the Moon is inspired by travels through India, the sacred geometry of Yantras and Mandala and the concepts of Vastu. A beauty of a collection, each piece with it's own soul and meaning. Available in store now and online here.
Coming Soon and On Sale Now
- Friday 5th May, 7pm - Paint the Masterpiece, Sip by Sip
- Wednesday 10th May, 7.30pm - Life Drawing
- Saturday 13th May 7.30pm - LIVE MUSIC! Monty Bevins $29
- Saturday 27th May 10am - Discovering You: In Colour (an interactive colour theory class) $150
- Saturday 17th June 9am - GIANT KNITTING $120
- Saturday 29th July 9am - Make a Silver Ring Band $140
- Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th September 10am - Printmaking with Sheyne Tuffery $250
And that's all folks, over and out...