It's safe to say we fair-ly enjoyed that one. Now for Martinborough Fair #2!
Is there really a better way to kick off the month of February than the Martinborough Fair? We had such a great time chatting to you beautiful people about our creative workshops and upcoming exhibitions that we cannot wait for fair no.2 on the 3rd of March! Stop by our colourful stall where we'll be hanging out with flowers in our hair, taking workshop sign-ups and printing custom t-shirts designed by you on the day!
Wairarapa Art Review at Ventana Creative Collective
This year's exhibition line up is turning out to be the most exciting one yet! Helping us kick it off for 2018 in the gallery, Ventana and Aratoi warmly invite you to the opening of The Wairarapa Art Review from 6.30pm on Friday 23rd February. Drinks, nibbles and fantastic artwork provided.
The six award winners from the 2017 Wairarapa Art Review will be exhibited at Ventana Creative Collective, Martinborough from 23rd February 2018 until 11 March 2018.
- Premier Award - Sam Ludden - sponsored by Rosewood Funeral Home
- Highly Commended - Sam Duckor-Jones - sponsored by The Whole Nine Yards
- Portrait Award - Stephen Lawrie - sponsored by Jane Hyder
- Emerging Artist - Audrey Hall, and Anna Rutherford - sponsored by New Zealand Pacific Studio
- People’s Choice - Elke Blommers - sponsored by Frank Minehan
Hey, what's your favourite colour? Because the Rainbow Ukuleles are back!
Regardless of your personality, the amazing colours of the Mahalo Rainbow Series Ukuleles lets you scream your individuality to the world! Available in 6 vibrant, full-gloss colours and featuring Sengon necks and bodies Mahalo Rainbow Series Ukuleles come complete with carry bags.
As individual as you are, there’s definitely a Mahalo Rainbow Series Ukulele that’s just right for you!
Jen Olson and Lucy Cooper
6th March - 13th May - Two Wairarapa artists come together for an exhibition of photography and "weirdos" - please join us for the opening, Friday 16th March, 7pm.
May 18th - June 24th - The study of ocean and land’s intersect at Cape Palliser, through the eyes of two artists, painter Joy De Geus and photographer Brent Courtney.
WORKSHOPS COMING UP IN 2018
- FLEURS du MAL Perfumery Workshop - Saturday 24th February 10am *SOLD OUT*
- FLEURS du MAL Perfumery Workshop - Sunday 25th February10am $120
- Giant Paper Flowers - Saturday 24th March 9am $120
- Natural Yarn Dyeing - Saturday 21st April 10am - $120 w/ FREE needles + sock pattern included!
- Giant Knitting - Saturday 26th May 9am $120
- Make A Silver Ring Band - Saturday 2nd June 9am $140 *SOLD OUT*
- Make A Silver Ring Band - Saturday 2nd June 2pm $140
Self Portrait - by Rita Angus from our February Paint the Masterpiece workshop